What's My Why26 May 2023
What’s my Why? [Draft]
I want to tackle problems that require two things.
- Courage :- I have realised that if I am doing hard things. People are more inclined to help me.
- Long Time Period :- Ideally in the range of 15-20 years. I want to take long term bets.
- Less Crowded :- I am not interested to solve something just because it’s popular
- Burning Problem :- I want to solve problems in which people push me to solve it, not the other way round.
My unfair advantages are.
- I can commit to things over long run.
- I can learn/relearn things.
- I am able to do things which are hard/boring.
- I am willing to push my boundaries of fear and comfort.
- I get bogged down when I am trying to learn new topic.
- I get intimidated by some big goal, like when I am learning a topic.
- I am reading something, some tough topic will come and I will not be able to follow.
While learning Scuba Diving. Hardest part for me was to jump in the water from a cliff. There were lots of people afraid of jumping from the cliff in water. I was afraid like anything, unlike others I was willing to go and jump again and again.
I have been doing Vipassana Meditation for last 6 years.
What seems broken?
- I want to learn more about, How to learn things effectively.
- Building something that can plug the knowledge gap in my understanding.
- Elon Musk has philoshpy of figuring out root of every topic,
- After that giong to trunk, branches and leaves.
- Is there a way to guide my learning to use that pattern.
- Can I build knowledge Graph about everything.
I have been thinking about, What will I consider the my Life as success.
I don’t want to do things, just for the sake of doing them.
I want to provide positive experience to everyone.
If someone applies to the Job and gets rejected. I will make sure that I am giving them proper reasoning. My Emails that I write will not be boring.
What kind of problems do you want to solve in life? One topic that I am deeply passionate about is How to build knowledge graphs to gain deeper understanding of things. Is there a way to learn the way Elon Musk Learns about a topic.
If I can build a powerful automation tool that can run any language. Like reading from the system, files etc.
What I am missing?